You can find our examination dates in this file: pruefungstermine.pdf
Please fill out the following form completely to register for examinations at our chair. Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted for registration. Please refer to the “pruefungstermine.pdf” to find out whether your data has been entered correctly. Please note that the data will be processed manually and will therefore take some time before you can see your registration there.
After sending, a copy of the registration notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided. If you have any further questions, please contact our secretariat by telephone (0 91 31) 85 – 2 74 11 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This appointment does not replace the registration at my campus and will not be automatically transferred to my campus. Please note the regulations of your examination regulations!
The dates will be given without gaps in the order of the registrations!
Click here to go to our registration page.
Exams and credits
Proofs of attendance/credits (“unbenotete/benotete Scheine”)
- Exercice courses are complementary for all lectures. For this reason, proofs of attendance and credits can only be given for a combination of attending the lectures and successfully taking part in the exercise courses.
- As a basic principle for obtaining proofs of attendance or credits, all assignments have to be completed successfully (as approved by the trainer of the course). Additionally, a written (for a large number of participants) or oral (for a small number of participants) test at the end of the lecture session has to be passed. For a proof of attendance, the score has to be 50 % of all obtainable points, for a credit, the grade is determined by the number of points obtained (always according to the same linear scale). The same applies for oral tests accordingly.
- Additional or different regulations will be announced in the individual lectures.
This applies to examinations:
- As a basic principle, the content of the exercise courses for the lectures is part of the exams. It is highly recommended to complete the assignments. Questions about topics presented in assignments are possible!
- Written exams for students of the Department of Engineering are held during the audit period (“Prüfungszeitraum”). This is usually the four weeks before the start of the lecture session in every semester.
- Oral exams can additionally been held one week before and after these four weeks, i.e. 5 weeks before the start of the lecture session and the first week of the lecture session.
- There are different requirements for students from other departments. Please ask for more information at the respective department.
- To take part in an exam, you have to register at the examination office (“Prüfungsamt”). The time limits for the registration are published as large placards at the blackboards on campus.
- Students of Computer Science have to fill in a schedule of examinations (“Prüfungsplan”) and get it signed by Prof. German if they want to take part in an exam at the Department of Computer Science 7 (Computer Networks and Communication Systems). Please hand in the completed form at our office. You will get it back signed usually on the following day.
- We ask students of other departments to define the exact range of the exam at our office and to indicate of which lectures the exam should be consisting of.
- It is required to arrange a time and date for the exam using our registration form.